What is a compounding pharmacy?
A compounding pharmacy is a highly professional and specialized service provider. Unlike traditional neighbourhood pharmacies where products with standardized formulations are purchased off the shelves, compounding pharmacy service providers like Accent Wellness work with doctors to prepare customized medications for each of your unique needs.
How can we help you?
Compounding offers various benefits. The primary reason for compounding is to avoid patient non-compliance, i.e. unable or unwilling to use the medication as directed. Have you ever wished your child’s medicine tasted better, so they would accept it without a fuss? Or an ill loved one could have benefited from having multiple medications combined into a single dose. We can provide solutions to all these problems, and more.
- Dr Rouzier on BHRT for menopause, its benefits and more. (Cosmetic, Surgery & Beauty Feb 2013)
- Veterinary Compounding: The basics (Health & Beauty, June 2012)
- Dr Rouzier in Kuala Lumpur
- Revitalise your life and pharmaceutical compounding (Health & Beauty, May 2012)
- Local pharmacy caters to patient and physician needs (The Star)
- A4M (Bangkok, Thailand)
- BHRT and Accent Wellness (Sin Chew Daily)